Thursday 28 May 2015

EXAMMSS ARE DONEE!!!!!

Hey Guysss!!!!

Hope you’re all well. So as you can see from the title I am all done from everything. I am stress free and now I can relax and have fun, which I have been doing for a while. (My fun includes sleeping and eating CAKEE!!)

However this blog is a bit different. It's going to be a summer wish list on what I am looking to do over the summer and what I am going to let you know.

Firstly, June is going to be my best friend’s birthday, so it is going to be one of the best days I can think of and the start of my summer plans with PAINTBALL!!!. We are going to go Mayhem paintball followed up with food and some CAKEE. So fun!!!!.

Secondly it’s Ramadhan so that means kebabs, Samosas and CHIKUNN!!! Yes the love of my life, during that month is a time of change. People mainly know it for Muslims not eating and drinking anything from sunrise to sunset. However, it isn’t just about that. It's soul searching and changing yourself for the better and being grateful for what you have. (I’ll explain more about it later on in time).

Thirdly after a month of fasting, I will be enjoying everything with a shisha catch-up in our local lounge, Lost Asia, with lovely food; Biryani and of course as said... SHISHAA!!!. Also I’ll be looking to go for a weekend trip away to somewhere in UK to relax and have a break with my best friends.

Finally before the start of the third year and the final year of stress I will be going to Thorpe Park or a theme park, to end which I hope will be a good end to an eventful year and summer. And a good start to a stressful one.



No comments:

Post a Comment