Friday 24 April 2015

Lots of stress!

Heyyy GUYSSS!!!

So yeah, again I am sorry for the limited posts but life has been hectic. My life for the past 2 months has been full of stress. Exams, Friends, and just life in general has stressed me out.


My exams are around the corner and all starting so soon, I cannot believe that I am almost done with my second year and I am going on to my final year of my undergraduate degree. Just feels like yesterday, where I was an 18 year old kid going into something which is going to hit me hard and ultimately decide my fate. Good news is that my coursework is complete and I got grades back. Overall I could have done better but considering my attitude and laziness I got the grades I deserved.
But now I have told you about the depressing side of exams and coursework let’s get to the most recent stress of my life ----- illness! After my coursework was completed I was hit with everything -the cold, the flu and also a stomach bug! Yes I was hit with every illness possible which wasn’t serious but made me bed bound for about 2 weeks. L

However I made a full recovery and now I’m feeling great and fit as a fiddle, I am back in gym after a three month break and I can say I feel good. I feel lighter, confident and much more happier than before however I need to get back into routine and never miss LEG DAY!!.


Tip: After 3 month break from gym do not go and kill yourself by doing heavier weights then unnecessary. (Trust me I felt the pain after).

Overall, the past 2 months have been hectic but after May I pray I shall be free from all stress and update you with more blogs and a little surprised keep tuned.


BYEEEEE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment