Tuesday 9 December 2014

Freedom, Shisha and CHICKEN!

Hey guys, good news I am Free! All my assignments are done and now I am just looking forward to the Christmas holidays where I am able to relax and enjoy the break; however as a Uni student I still have to do a few days of work therefore Christmas holidays mean few books and journals to go over but on top of that I will need to start preparing for my 20th which is on Christmas day :D.

My plan is to go laser tag and then have a nice evening out with a few close friends, having a nice meal and doing some shisha, (I love my shisha and chicken).  In the past 3 weeks I have been going to various shisha places to find the best one for my birthday and I think I have found one which is in Leyton a 10-20 minute bus journey from Stratford, and a five minute journey via train from Stratford. To be honest this isn’t for my birthday I just love my shisha so I go for the fun of it.

As you know I had 4 assignments due last time I blogged, and I have received my feedback from all of them, and I ended up with a 2:1, 2:2, 2:2 and a 3rd. 3 of the four grades I am happy with however the 3rd I am not. Nevertheless I have received my feedback and it just means that I have to slow down to get the best grade possible, even though I have a 3rd I know I can do better and this has woken me up for time management.


I am resuming my driving soon as I am free and my test is around the corner, this time I am not nervous as I know what is expected of me to pass and this time I am going to tick all the boxes and PASS!!.


That’s it from me for now as I am going to get some sleep which is required round about right now.
BYEEE!!


PS. As a treat I’ve got the new Assassins creed Game and it is AMAZING!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment