Friday 28 November 2014

Sadness yet Optimism

Hey guys!! Well what can I say half way through this month and that means I’m half way through the current term and I’m busy like no tomorrow! I don’t get time to myself anymore however with that I have difficulty managing my time accurately; however I’m starting to improve.

(Advise: Time Management is Key to gaining a successful degree, that way you will know how to balance everything appropriately, from coursework to social life therefore Manage your time!!)

Right now I’ve been set deadlines, and essays which I am well underway I’ve Finished two and I am already reviewing them to make sure that I complete them to the highest standards. However as a student you always feel like you could have added something more and trust me on this fact I could have added so much more. When you hear word counts 1,500 or 2,000 or even 3,000 it is limited, you have to pick and choose, and sometimes it is hard to make up the word count - all of a sudden it becomes an art.

On top of coursework I stated in my last blog that I was going to take my driving test but unfortunately this time I failed L.  Oh well I always say life moves on and I go with the flow, meaning next time I am going to pass (I hope)!

Unfortunately this blog is going to be short as now I have to go and do some more coursework!


Byeee!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment