Thursday 30 October 2014

Gym, Coursework, Driving and SLEEP!!.

Hey Guys, so where do I start? This past month has been more than hectic as I've been really busy with coursework, weddings, driving and also my new past time and my second home the GYM!!.

As I said above the coursework is starting to become intense, 4 Assignments due in the next few weeks, that’s not healthy for any student, but has to be done. I have 2 pieces of coursework which are both presentations, which require a 500 word prĂ©cis of the presentation articles, and also the presentation itself. (Trust me it’s not as easy as it sounds). The presentations I have completed went quite well, lecturers complimented me on my presentation skills but personally I know I have a long way to go. On top of that I have another 2 assignments, due for end of November that seems far away yes but not when you have to review an article or a chapter, and also got to review a whole book for an assignment. (Yes this is the life of a university student when it comes to coursework).

But with Coursework I’ve been busy with weddings, party time!!!.  I’ve got one coming up on the 2nd November of a distant relative, however a wedding is a wedding so I have to look amazing no matter what.  I’ve organized my suit a Black suit with a pink shirt, means perfection. But even though it is a distant relative I still have to help out with the wedding, so I’ve been organizing the hall, the cars, and the food. 


But on top of wedding organizations I have been doing my driving lessons and have booked my driving test for the 14th November. (Yikes!) so that has made me nervous as I want to pass this test and get it over and done with.


However from this entire hectic schedule I have a new peace of mind, and it’s at the gym. I recently joined the gym couple of weeks ago after a lot of nagging from my good friends. But I’m Glad I joined it gives me a break from the fast pace of this world and lets me keep my body in fit shape. The university has a gym, however as I live at home it is a bit of a travel for me to come here to just go gym. I go to a gym called Better, which is based in Leyton and is just a ten minute bus journey from Stratford. I pay the student rate which £30.00 per month. This allows me access to 60+ gyms across the whole country, and all facilities, including the swimming pool.



So that’s all for now, hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for more blogs :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment