Friday 24 July 2015

Eid Mubarak Lovelies!!!

Hey guys, wassup!!! So it’s almost the end of July and clearing is well under way. I have made two offers and also been made Senior, Whoop!! Party it up!! (With the partying comes a huge amount of responsibilities). But that will be discussed a bit later on

So as you lot probably know by now, Ramadan is over and Eid occurred. One of my best Eid so far, with 2 days of fun!! (Eid is normally meant to be celebrated for 3 days, but it is dependent on you how long you want to celebrate for, up to the 3 days). So I did my usual routine on day one. Get up early in the morning wear my traditional Eid clothes. Then went to do my morning prayer known as fajr in the mosque and this time I dragged my dad along, (He never wakes up early so it was a miracle!!!!) After we waited an hour in the mosque and then did the Eid prayer. After went round families and stayed there for the lunch and dinner, that day was amazing with biryani, chicken, salad, potatoes. Everything I would want. YUMMY!!!!


The next day came and this day I spent with my friends. We only did something small together, which was shisha, I enjoy a lot of shisha, as you guys have probably figured out by now if you've been following my adventures. We had a lovely meal as well - chicken steak for me. I also tried to do something different, so I tried the CANDY CRUSH SLUSHIE PUPPY AND TRUST ME IT WAS LOVELY!!!.


But then it was Sunday and I slept for the day, because I was too tired!! I also got myself an Eid treat, Ralph Lauren Polo Red aftershave and matching bag.



Now as I said it is end of the July and close to main clearing, so anyone who is waiting for results, do not worry, you will be fine! If you do not achieve your expected grades, there are always other options.

Anyone who is interested in applying and already hold their qualifications, register with UCAS as soon as possible and call us on 020 8331 9000 and make a clearing application!

Til the next time!

Ahmed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment